We lead tailor-made missions in Design to Cost and Value, Value Analysis, modular design and standardisation… in French and English, in Europe and worldwide, in face-to-face and video conferences.
We also carry out short diagnoses that allow companies to quickly detect the potential and levers of action for competitiveness and innovation, as well as to form a concrete opinion at a lower cost on the relevance and effectiveness of our missions.
Finally, we run training courses, action-trainings and awareness-raising sessions that disseminate the basics and concrete practices of these approaches and ensure their deployment throughout the company and in all countries.
Most often, 6 to 10 days of project team facilitation, by 2 consultants
Leading a Design to Cost&Value, Value Analysis, modular design or standardisation assignment
We build a tailor-made mission in line with the company’s priorities and strategy, to achieve the most ambitious competitiveness and innovation objectives.
The fact that we lead the work groups in pairs of consultants guarantees an efficiency of the missions that is not comparable to that of a lone facilitator:
- the experienced Mission Director leads the working sessions
- the Specialist Consultant enters all the work in real time. He prepares the data, pilots the actions and inter-sessional work and produces the summaries.
Missions are conducted in French or English, on site or by video conference.
- Achieving the most ambitious competitiveness and innovation gains
- Practising effective teamwork
- Capitalisation of reproducible working methods
- Concrete change in corporate culture
4 days of on-site training by 2 consultants
Diagnosis of the competitiveness of an existing product or a preliminary project
A multidisciplinary working group is working on the detection of the key competitiveness axes of a real project:
- Existing product, system or service to be rethought…, for major gains in competitiveness
- New project in progress, to detect the key areas that determine the achievement of a competitive cost
Target : A multidisciplinary project team
Audience : Working groups of up to 10 people
Preparation : Arolys consultants assist in the choice of the subject and the preparation of the necessary data.
The eligibility of the subject is to be validated by a preliminary exchange with AROLYS.
Quite complex products (e.g. large household appliances) have already successfully benefited from this format.
Animation : 2 AROLYS consultants:
- the experienced Mission Director facilitates the sessions
- the Specialist Consultant prepares the data and enters the work in real time
Diagnosis of the competitiveness of an innovative concept
The diagnostic format can also determine the competitive potential of an innovative concept.
It also allows the definition of the Minimum Viable Product, which is useful for assessing its relevance.
The eligibility of the subject must be checked in advance with AROLYS.
In addition to the pedagogical benefits of the action :
- Determination of achievable savings and cost targets (typically 15-30% savings on direct costs)
- List of the 10 or 15 solution paths, which condition their achievement
DtC&V training: 1 day module
1 day on site with 1 consultant
The participants benefit from a very concrete and illustrated presentation (exercises, examples) of the real challenges and levers of competitiveness and innovation:
The keys to innovation and the real levers of competitiveness
The tools of Design to Cost / to Value
Conditions for success
Exchanges: what are the ways of progress in your company?
Targets: Project Managers, Marketing and Sales, R&D and Research, Purchasing, Industrialisation and Production, After Sales…
Audience: up to 30 people
Facilitation : 1 experienced AROLYS consultant
- Discovering modern practices that boost the efficiency of teamwork and projects
- Awareness of the power and contribution of effective competitiveness and innovation approaches
Training: 2-day module
2 days with 1 consultant on site
The participants put the Design to Cost and to Value approach into practice on a concrete case.
They themselves demonstrate its effectiveness, under the guidance of the AROLYS facilitator:
- Content of the module 1 day, plus:
- Flash application to a real case of actuality in the company (start-up project or redesign of an existing system – or sub-assembly)
Targets : A multidisciplinary project team
Audience: Working groups of up to 10 people
Preparation: The Arolys consultant helps with the choice of the subject and the preparation of the necessary data
Facilitation: 1 experienced AROLYS consultant.
Those in the 1-day module, plus :
- Demonstrating by example the relevance and effectiveness of the approach
- Immediate gain for the project being processed (even partially): detection of major areas of cost reduction and/or customer value
- Report and reusable tool cards
38 rue de Berri